Referrals are made to our programs from various sources, including:
- Withdrawal management services
- Treatment programs
- Social service agencies
- Health service providers
- Individual self-referrals
If you would like to access our Residential Treatment or Housing Programs:
Call Intake and Engagement at (416) 926-8267 ext. 110 to complete the intake application with a member of our staff.
At this point, you will be enrolled in our Engagement program and be asked to attend our Engagement sessions and/or check in weekly with designated program staff. You will receive further written information about our programming.
*Contact us at (416) 926-8267 ext. 110 or firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
Click here to read about how we protect your information.
Acceptance and Admissions
Admissions to Residential Services are still continuing during COVID-19.
All individuals must be at another residential location for at least two weeks and have a negative COVID-19 test result prior to admission.
1. Applicants are advised as soon as possible by the interviewer as to the outcome of their application.
2. Upon acceptance, there may be a waiting list for applicants depending on availability of space in the program.
3. Please note that detoxification is necessary prior to admission.
There are no fees for our Treatment programs; a valid OHIP card is required for admission.
Room, board, and service fees are required for Transitional Housing programming.